Keep up to date on what’s new with Cat and Fiddle.
Mother's Day Menu
$49 Two Course, $59 with Dessert
Chefs selection of delicious canapés for sharing.
Your choice of the following:
- 250g rump steak, mashed potatoes, watercress
- Market fish (ask staff for details)
- Pasta of the day (ask staff for details)
- Crumbed pork cutlet, rad cabbage kraut, capers, lemon butter
- Roast beetroot tarte tatin, goat’s cheese, wild honey & pine nuts
Chef’s selection sharing platter.
Every Tuesday and Thursday 4pm-6pm
We’ve never met a cheap-drinking event we didn’t like! And while Happy Hour is great (that’s why it’s on offer every weekday from 4-6 pm at Cat & Fiddle) we think Golden Hour might be even better. Because that’s when you’ll find White Bay schooners for $5 every Tuesday and Thursday at the same time.
Pizza Pasta/Badge Draw
Every Tuesday, Limited Menu
$15 Woodfired Pizza, Pasta and Pub Classics with the most authentic carbs this side of Italy for the same price. Limited menu only not full menu.
Take away pizzas are available Tuesday – Sunday evenings.
Can’t make it in on a Tuesday? Don’t panic!
There’s something on almost every evening at the Cat. Be sure to follow us on Instagram* for regular updates on our events, including:
- Wednesday trivia and two-for-one pizza nights
- Thursday night steak night
- Sunday afternoon live music performances
- Limited-edition rotating menu specials, meat tray raffles and badge draws with cold-hard cash giveaways
Or get in early and kick things off with $15 lunch specials – including beef burgers, chicken schnitzel, chicken Parmigiana and spaghetti Bolognese – for just $15 every single Monday to Friday from 12-3pm.
Hosting a party?
If you’re the one hosting the party, the Cat & Fiddle is also thrilled to offer a number of group booking options, with canape service starting at $25 per person and Rita’s Bar and Kitchen restaurant menus from $55 pp.
Perfect for crowd-pleasing corporate functions, birthday celebrations, social group gatherings, engagement parties and even wedding receptions, please call 02 9973 6757 to find out more.
Regardless of whatever day or occasion you visit, you’ll be pleased to know that we never stop serving good meals, great drinks and warm welcomes at the Cat!
*Given the current climate, we suggest sending us a DM to confirm the currency of our promos before coming in.