Live music is always welcome at The Cat and Fiddle Hotel.
CAT AND FIDDLE HOTEL & RITA’S BAR AND KITCHEN VACCINATION POLICY
To our valued community,
The NSW Roadmap for easing of COVID-19 restrictions is nearing its next stage.
The Government restrictions will be eased after the State reaches the 95% double dose vaccination target, or 15 December, whichever comes first. It is now clear this will be 15 December.
Hospitality settings remain characterised as high-risk venues.
On determining our position relating to accessing the Hotel, many factors were considered and include:
- Throughout the pandemic the Cat and Fiddle’s priority has been the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff.
- The current Public Health Order under the Subclause 1.3(f) highlights that unvaccinated people are more likely to transmit the infection to others, than fully vaccinated people.
- The Cat and Fiddle and Rita’s has communicated with other Hotels of our nature to determine industry best practice.
- The uncertainty surrounding current and new variants of the virus and the risks associated with easing of travel restrictions, including international and interstate travel.
The Management have, in consultation with the Australian Hotel’s Association, determined that the requirement to be fully vaccinated to attend the Hotel’s premises will be extended until further notice.
This policy will be reviewed monthly.
- We still require you to check in & show vaccination
- You are not required to wear a mask.